Strategies to Eliminate the Hangover Successfully
1. Count your losses -- and accept them.
2. Distinguish between the clean, natural, healthy anger of grief vs. self-destructive anger of the divorce hangover.
3. Realize the life you led and the person you were no longer exist.
4. Make decisions -- This one essential step is guaranteed to keep your head above water during this process and moves you from the emotional into the rational. Taking control of your life is the best way to shift from being a victim to building your self-esteem. See Chapter 4, Step 8 for example.
5. Turn negative attitudes into positive ones.
6. "Fake it 'til you make it" -- soon you'll believe in yourself.
7. And more, much more.
Buy the book now at Amazon.com